You must have noticed long big green leaves in your garden. But did you know these aloe vera leaves carry transparent gel in them which are very beneficial for your skin. Wondering what can be the uses? Let’s have a look at its benefits for skin:
• Healing properties of Aloe Vera are very effective in treating skin problems. Its antioxidant and nutritional constituents make it a quick healer. Aloe Vera provides a protective layer to the skin and retains its moisture.
• Aloe Vera acts is an apt moisturizer for oily skin, as it moisturizes your skin without giving you an oily look.
• Aloe Vera can be used to treat cuts and wounds also. It relieves skin inflammations because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It also acts as growth hormone and incites the cell growth.
• Aloe Vera soothes the skin from blisters and itching and is used for treating many skin problems like eczema, acne etc.
• It reduces the fine lines and helps you maintaining the firmness of the skin.
• Aloe Vera can also be applied to get rid of stretch marks from the skin. It even cleans the scars and makes your skin clean and glowing.
• Harmful radiations of sun, burns your skin and gives you visible spots. Aloe Vera gel eases the sun burn. It de tans your skin and gives you a spotless skin.
Aloe Vera works on every skin type oily, dry or normal. You can get the moisturizers, creams and other beauty products easily from market. Aloe Vera gel is to extract and can be directly consumed or applied on skin. You can easily make face packs using Aloe Vera gel and other ingredients available at home.
Mix one tablespoon of fresh Aloe Vera gel with one tablespoon of gram flour, one tablespoon of orange peel and curd. Apply the pack on your face and neck properly. Be cautious on sensitive areas near eyes. Keep the pack on your face for 30 minutes. Wash it with clean water and pat your face dry.
Take some Aloe Vera gel and add few drops of olive oil in it. You can also add shear butter. Mix well and apply the pack on your skin. Wash your face with cold water after 15 minutes. This will maintain the moisture content in your skin.
Oily skin being more prone to problems like acne can be treated well with Aloe Vera. Take some Aloe Vera leaves and boil them in water. Let it cool and then grind the leaves in paste. Add few drops of honey to the paste and apply the pack on your face. Wash your face after 15 min. You can try this pack once in weak.
Add cucumber juice and curd to Aloe Vera gel. Mix it well to make paste. Add few drops of rose water to it. Apply the pack on face and neck for 15 minutes. Wash it with water. This pack will leave you skin dirt free.
You can apply Aloe Vera gel mixed with lemon juice on your skin for treating sunburns. And to remove pigmentation you can add rose water to Aloe Vera gel and use it as a pack.
Go green with Aloe Vera for your healthy skin.