Traditionally used in China, Green tea finds its use to ancient times where it was used extensively due to its medicinal benefits. Owing to the innumerable health benefit this beverage provides, it’s now used all over the world. It is better known as a soothing and refreshing drink with multiple medicinal benefits
It is bag of tea that drops in many of its nutritional values in water along with the aroma and taste. The preparation method of green tea makes it different and better from the black tea. Fermentation process extracts properties of black tea, but this process is absent during preparation of green tea. This is the reason that green tea has more of anti-oxidants which make it superior than the other teas. Let’s go through some of the best benefits of drinking green tea.
This is great news for those who sip in caffeinated drinks to relax their all day stress. Green tea is a better and healthier option to calm your mind after a hectic schedule. Theanine is the content in green tea that gives a sedative effect to the mind. It boosts up your mood and helps you stay active and energetic all day.
• Green tea turns up to stop abnormal blood clotting that is the main cause of heart stroke.
• Researches are on to discover the cancer fighting properties of green tea. Studies shows that it lowers the risk of few types of cancer in regular drinkers of green tea.
• It can help lowering the blood pressure in elderly people.
• Green tea improves the metabolism of body and can help in losing weight those who are overweight.
• Green tea is used in mouth washes also as it helps preventing tooth decay. It can control plaque deposition and help maintaining oral health.
For a healthy glowing skin you can rely on green tea. It benefits your skin both ways-whether you consume it or use it as a face mask.
• It is has antioxidants that help in preventing premature aging.
• Talking about damage caused by sun on skin, applying green tea on skin can give a great relief.
• It can be used as facial scrub. Mix green tea with sugar and add some water to it. The scrub so prepared can be used for exfoliating skin and gives you a healthy and glowing skin.
• There is nothing that can reduce the pore size of your skin, but green tea can shrink them. Thus it can be used for tightening the skin.
• With the help of green tea you can make a face mask easily at home. Add honey and baking soda to green tea. The result of this mask is revitalised and detox skin.
• You can also use tea bags directly on your face. Dip green tea bags in hot water and take them out. Press the tea bags gently to take out some amount of water. Rub the steaming tea bags on your skin until they get cold. This is the best way to get glowing skin instantly.
The properties of green tea make it worth to be used daily instead of other teas. You can definitely give of thought of replacing your older tea bags with green tea.